F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

A backup forum for when the main one crashes. Not permanent

3 posters

Reject of the Race: Eifel 2020

dinizouttheoven
    dinizouttheoven

Reject of the Race: Eifel 2020 Empty Reject of the Race: Eifel 2020

Post by dinizouttheoven Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:45 pm

I don't think I've ever started one of these, so where there's space, I'll fill it.

Candidates include:

Kimi Räikkönen, for the hatchet job on George Russell - great way to spend your record-breaking 323rd race start!
    Alex Albon, for more than one questionable move before his eventual retirement.
    Coronatarianism, for denying us the Ricciardo Smile for the first time since he left the vice-like grip of Helmut Marko.

Fire away...
    rachel1990

Reject of the Race: Eifel 2020 Empty Re: Reject of the Race: Eifel 2020

Post by rachel1990 Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:06 pm

My Choice is Albon. For me he had such a bad day, caused two flat-spots on his tires, was out qualified by a Ferrari, got a 5 second penalty and was retired by the team with 'power unit' issues which made me very suspicious.

Kimi for me is a contender for his bad move on Russell which knocked Russell out and was quite amateurish. On his record day as well...

And Vettel as well. Not to heap more misery on him but the driver he is replacing came 4th while he was fighting with the Alfa Romeos and Williams. Okay the car is awful but Vettel is making more mistakes than ever.
    RAK

Post by RAK Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:28 am

I'll go for Alexander Albon as well; he didn't acquit himself well today and he's becoming yet another in the line of Red Bull drivers promoted to the top ranks, but not able to keep up with the No. 1 driver in the team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:46 pm