F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

A backup forum for when the main one crashes. Not permanent

3 posters

2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS)

dinizouttheoven
    dinizouttheoven

2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS) Empty 2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS)

Post by dinizouttheoven Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:12 pm

The winners: Mercedes. The runners-up: Mercedes. Dishonourable mentions: Mercedes and Mercedes.

YOU UTTER BRAINLETS! Whoever is ultimately responsible for that monumental booting of the ball into their own net needs to be taken into a darkened room and beaten.

And then bought a pint by way of some compensation, because it gave us a brilliant result...
    dr-baker
    dr-baker

2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS) Empty Re: 2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS)

Post by dr-baker Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:17 pm

What Diniz said, with honorable mention to Leclerc/Perez, whoever was to blame for that lap 1 incident.
    rachel1990

2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS) Empty Re: 2020 Bahrain Oval Reject Of The Race (AS IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS)

Post by rachel1990 Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:19 pm

I would like to give a quick mention to Max Verstappen for the start and for Racing Point for dropping Perez for Vettel but I think its a given who won this award

******* MERCEDES

WHO WAS MAKING THE CALLS AT MERCEDES! ******* BRAINLESS IDIOTS!!!! SIMPLY FURIOUS. PITTING WAS ONE OF THE STUPIDEST DECISIONS I HAVE SEEN FOR YEARS IN F1 I bet it was Lewis on the phone who said to Toto pit them now (joke Obvs)

I tell you if Lewis is back in Abu Dhabi and leads every single lap I don't know what I will do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 am