F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

A backup forum for when the main one crashes. Not permanent

2 posters

All-in-one ROTR/IID for San Mar... I mean, Emilia-Romagna

dinizouttheoven
    dinizouttheoven

All-in-one ROTR/IID for San Mar... I mean, Emilia-Romagna Empty All-in-one ROTR/IID for San Mar... I mean, Emilia-Romagna

Post by dinizouttheoven Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:02 pm

Mainly because Dr. B hasn't done it, so I'll say:

Alpha Tauri for IID - so it was Daniil Kvyat who picked up the points, but both cars were well and truly on the pace until The Gas had his trouble... whatever it was. Monza might have been a fluke, but this wasn't. The team must like being at home in Italy.

George Russell for ROTR - mate, you dropped it under the Safety Car. And on the BBC radio commentary, the talking heads were being chastised for being too hasty to criticise the likes of Rrrrrmmmnnn Grrrrjjjjjnnn and Alex Albon for doing the same thing, but said Baby-Faced George would get off scot-free. Not this time, and especially when there was the slight sniff of a points finish...
    dr-baker
    dr-baker

All-in-one ROTR/IID for San Mar... I mean, Emilia-Romagna Empty Re: All-in-one ROTR/IID for San Mar... I mean, Emilia-Romagna

Post by dr-baker Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:34 pm

I'll suggest Mr Russell for both awards - it was infinitely improbable that he would have been running so high with so many still running on the race before he binned it. Under safety car conditions. In the dry.

And Kyvat also for IIDOTR. Plus Perez/RP for ROTR for throwing away a podium.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:59 am