F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

A backup forum for when the main one crashes. Not permanent

2 posters

2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ROTR

rachel1990

2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix  ROTR Empty 2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ROTR

Post by rachel1990 Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Well that's two hours of my life I will never get back...

Nomination- Racing Point. Perez's car Clonked out and Stroll messed up. 4th it is then.

Winner- Ferrari- made to look like idiots today (what's new) Didn't pit under the VSC and guess what. everyone else did. and made the tyres last. Ferrari got more coverage than everyone else due to the fact that they were the only ones being overtaken.
    dinizouttheoven
    dinizouttheoven

2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix  ROTR Empty Re: 2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ROTR

Post by dinizouttheoven Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:38 pm

Maybe Ferrari did that deliberately to get some TV time...

The radio commentators effectively made the nomination, which is the fact that we STILL have to suffer Yas Marina as the "celebratory" final race of the year, it's STILL as deathly dull as 2010, there have STILL been no changes made to the circuit, and it's all because the language of money isn't just the one that talks loudest, it shouts everything else down into utter submission.

The condemnation for this travesty was universal. So not everyone wants to see Max Verstappen win, I get that. But this was it was only his second win of the season and he'd presumably have wanted to celebrate in some way, given that if luck had really not gone our way, it would be 17 Mercedes wins out of 17, thus giving him good reason to have a good sulk. He couldn't wait to get away from a circuit where he'd just won convincingly, and I don't blame him for it. It's as if it sucks the life out of everything that comes near it.
    rachel1990

Post by rachel1990 Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:07 pm

dinizouttheoven wrote:Maybe Ferrari did that deliberately to get some TV time...

The radio commentators effectively made the nomination, which is the fact that we STILL have to suffer Yas Marina as the "celebratory" final race of the year, it's STILL as deathly dull as 2010, there have STILL been no changes made to the circuit, and it's all because the language of money isn't just the one that talks loudest, it shouts everything else down into utter submission.

The condemnation for this travesty was universal. So not everyone wants to see Max Verstappen win, I get that. But this was it was only his second win of the season and he'd presumably have wanted to celebrate in some way, given that if luck had really not gone our way, it would be 17 Mercedes wins out of 17, thus giving him good reason to have a good sulk. He couldn't wait to get away from a circuit where he'd just won convincingly, and I don't blame him for it. It's as if it sucks the life out of everything that comes near it.

I cannot disagree with any of that. Says it all that even Crofty and Brundle were bored and usually Crofty can be an excitable puppy at even Sochi. I swear we were saying the same things last year and we will again next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:38 am