F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
F1 Rejects Temporary Forum

A backup forum for when the main one crashes. Not permanent

3 posters

Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp

rachel1990

Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp Empty Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp

Post by rachel1990 Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Not so many nominations for this one

Racing point- they could have won this race and did look on the pace for the first half at least Sad

Mclaren- after the disaster of Saturday, to finish 5th and 8th was a good result.

Lewis Hamiton (I suppose) Well he did win from 6th on the grid. and he did win his 7th world title...

But my winner

Sebastian Vettel despite Ferrari doing their best(again) to mess up his pitstop he didn't put a foot wrong most of the race and deserved his 3rd place. Good for him after all the rubbish he has had to put up with this season.
    dr-baker
    dr-baker

Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp Empty Re: Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp

Post by dr-baker Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Stroll for the first half of the race.

Hamilton, might not have anticipated that until second half of the race.
    dinizouttheoven
    dinizouttheoven

Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp Empty Re: Infinite Improbability Drive-2020 Turkish gp

Post by dinizouttheoven Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:31 pm

I will give an honourable mention to Lewis, but the reason why is staying with me. It's nothing to do with winning anything.

Checo has put himself fourth in the championship with that result, and I suppose given that earlier this season it was looking like he was going to be beaten by his still-not-very-well-regarded-despite-everything-especially-yesterday team mate, that's worth mentioning. (Incidentally, it's now 44, 77, 33 and 11 at the top of the order. Will someone get Ferrari a decent car so Carlos Sainz can be up there next year?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 am